So I have 171 days left and I feel like this deserves some sort of list. A report card, a countdown, any sort of written document to tell the world that I still have goals, still have hope. At least for the next 171 days.
2. Publish a story.
3. Find the perfect mouthwash.
4. Read a book every two weeks (that's 13 books....that's all of Vonnegut's novels plus one).
5. Go to a concert so good that it makes me cry.
6. Decorate my house with pictures that I took while travelling.
7. Make jam.
8. Make sure (at least) half the people at my 30th birthday party are people I haven't met yet.
9. Take a road trip.
10. Learn to play three songs on guitar.
11. Read a book of poems.
12. Go dancing with lots of girlfriends
13. Write a blog post that gets over 300 hits.
14. Hike a mountain (I've hiked many before, and I'd like to keep the momentum going).
15. Run five miles (in one shot, without passing out).
16. Find and purchase a nice pair of hoop earrings.
17. Go to a writing seminar.
18. Blog about a film festival.
19. Eat the perfect veggie burger.
20. Dance in the rain.
None of these will help me prepare for my 30's, but at least I'll know that my 20's weren't a waste :-)