Take this Upworthy!
1. If it scares you a little bit, then it's probably a good idea. (If it scares you a lot, then you should probably run because that spider is going to bite you)
2. Watch old French movies.
3. Find a job where you get two weeks off in the middle of January instead of the Christmas/New Years week. The stores won't be as busy and you can get your stuff done in peace.
4. Don't live in a city where you have to spend more than 30 minutes in traffic; your time is better spent otherwise.
5. Find a group of friends who aren't afraid to sing and dance (preferrably in the rain).
6. Try new food.
7. Walk to buy your milk and eggs for the week.
8. Stay in touch with your friends.
9. Cross an ocean (if you can't do it by canoe, then at least do it by plane).
10. Stay in touch with family.
11. If you're bored, then you're doing something wrong.
12. Hike a mountain.
13. Don't go to your high school reunion.
14. Don't be the person to plan your high school reunion.
15. If you can afford UGGs, then you can afford to splurge on fair trade coffee.
16. Make small talk with strangers once in a while.
17. Stay away from shopping malls as much as you can.
18. Same goes for giant parking lots.
19. Date nights aren't just for teenagers.
20. Always wear sunscreen :)
21. Your car doesn't define you. Neither does any type of transportation you choose to take.
22. Watch a soccer game with Europeans at least once in your life.
23. Don't blame your mother for your mistakes, instead learn from hers.
24. Learn to knit when you're young, learn to play when you're old. Play when you're young too, though.
25. It's important to dance on tables sometimes.
26. Don't let someone's cool-looking Instagram life bum you out.
27. Pick your battles (in Risk and life)
28. Don't be afraid to offend people.
29. And...Don't EVER listen to NOBODY!